Stirling Airsoft España
Miercoles 01 de Mayo de 2024, 12:35:24 *
Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Favor de ingresar o registrarse.
¿Perdiste tu email de activación?

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión
Noticias:
Advanced Search  
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  
Autor Tema: hi from france :)  (Leído 4249 veces)
lardwick
Airsofter

« en: Viernes 10 de Octubre de 2008, 11:07:46 »

hi my name is lardwick , im 27 year im french im playing in Nimes, im  a member of a airsoft team  and we will like to play with some spansih player, im sorry by advence but i dont speak any word of spanish , we up to come  and play with you and following your rules Sonrisa there is so much to learn from each other it would be fun to play and share some BBs with you guys ) let me know if its possible and where do you guys play Sonrisa

Best regard

lardwick
Ingrid Hughes
Airsofter

« Respuesta #1 en: Viernes 10 de Octubre de 2008, 11:57:32 »

Hello!!

We're a British organization called Stirling, we have events in Great Britain and now in Spain. The events are in different areas, next weekend our event will be in Madrid.
Stirling events usually have players from all over Europe, some of us can speak some French and if you can speak English I'm sure you would have no problems enjoying the event.

Keep an eye on our webpages: www.stirlingairsoft.com (UK) and www.stirlingairsoft.es (Spain) and if you ever want to come to an event you're welcome!

I. Hughes
lardwick
Airsofter

« Respuesta #2 en: Viernes 10 de Octubre de 2008, 12:28:45 »

many thanks for the welcome ) we will like to know a little wich power rules you following ( FPS at 0.20 gr) so we can make sure we can play with you Sonrisa 
Ingrid Hughes
Airsofter

« Respuesta #3 en: Viernes 10 de Octubre de 2008, 13:30:50 »

For AEGs we have 370 fps and for sniper rifles 500 fps (minimum distance of 25 metres)
lardwick
Airsofter

« Respuesta #4 en: Viernes 10 de Octubre de 2008, 15:05:50 »

thanks you its work for us, do you guys have some games or OP planed soon beside  < forged hope >, i think its too late  for the inscription of this one ? Sonrisa  if so it will be a pleasure for us to come and meet you 

here is a pict of our team our dress code is based on the US Force recon 2004

« Última modificación: Viernes 10 de Octubre de 2008, 15:51:49 por lardwick » En línea
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  

Ir a: